We speak to a lot of homeowners across the nation, and overtime we have collected a list of the most frequently asked questions. We are including them here, so if maybe you have one of the same questions, this can help. If you have any other questions not listed, please give us a call or send us a text: (844) 207-0788. We are happy to answer to any questions. 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Sell My House Fast?
- How does your process work?
- Is a “We buy houses” company right for my home sale?
- Will you pay a fair amount for my house?
- Are you just going to list my house on the market?
- Should I be listing my house with a real estate agent?
- How do you buy houses across the whole U.S.?
- Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
- Do I need to clean or make any repairs before I move out?
1. Who is Sell My House Fast?
Sell My House Fast is more than just a “We buy houses” company. We connect homeowners with our network of real estate investors in each market across the nation. Each of our investors is local and operates on the ground, so sellers can receive higher cash offers with faster closings.
Visit the Our Company page to learn more about Sell My House Fast.
2. How does your process work?
This is our most asked question, so let us break this down…
- Once you submit our form, we will call you to get more information about your property and talk numbers.
- We do research on your property to determine a fair cash offer. Typically we set an appointment to come see the property and meet each seller in person. We may present our offer on the spot or will follow up with a call to present our offer. Our offers are 100% free and come with no obligations.
- Closing is set based on your selling timeline, and you receive cash for your house at closing! That’s it!
3. Is a “We buy houses” company right for my home sale?
It really depends on what you’re looking for in a home sale to determine whether a “We buy houses” company is right. Sell My House Fast is the all cash, fast, hassle free home selling option. There are no repairs, no cleaning, no fees, no commission. Plus, none of the hassles that come with a traditional sale: no open houses or showings. We even cover closing costs!
But with all of these benefits, comes a cash offer for less than you could receive on the market. Of course, when listing on the market, you have to subtract agent fees, closing costs, and account for the time waiting to sell while still paying your mortgage, utilities, etc.
TLDR: If you want an all cash, fast home sale without the hassles of working with an agent then a “We buy houses” company may be the right fit.
4. Will you pay a fair amount for my house?
We do our best to always pay a fair amount for houses. We are not here to lowball sellers. We want homeowners to feel good about our cash offer and all of the hassle free benefits that come with it, such as no hidden fees or repairs.
Recognize though that there is a difference between a fair price and “market value.” If the house is in need of updates or repairs then that value will be taken into consideration when we make our offer. Sometimes we are able to use “creative financing” to curate an offer that works better for both parties. Every time we make an offer we present all possible opportunities.
5. Are you just going to list my house on the market?
No, we do not turnaround and list houses on the market. Our intention is to buy your house and fix it up. Only after flipping your house would we sell it on the market or hold onto it as a rental property.
If we find out together that your situation is better suited for a real estate agent, we will connect you to one of the top agents in your market.
6. Should I be listing my house with a real estate agent?
Honestly, we don’t know, yet!
We would need to take a look at your house, situation, expectations and timeline to give you a realistic answer. We are always happy to provide you with our professional recommendation.
7. How do you buy houses across the whole U.S.?
Sell My House Fast has a network of local investors in all major markets across the U.S. So, it’s either us or one of our local partners who knows your market best and is therefore able to offer more for your house. Although we serve homeowners nationally, our network of investors each specializes in a specific market to operate on the ground and meet with sellers in person.
8. Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
There are no obligations when you submit your info.
We understand that you have options, so to differentiate ourselves from the other options, we make sure that you know there are no costs to you when getting your free offer. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
9. Do I need to clean or make any repairs before I move out?
No, you do not need to clean or make any repairs before moving out. We handle all cleaning and repairs once we close on the house. Feel free to leave behind everything you don’t want from food in the fridge to trash and musty furniture. We take care of it all.
Want to see what we can buy your house for?! 🙂